Some channels offer an enhanced audio listening experience with different audio formats, such as Dolby Atmos or MQA. Omziki offer the delivery of audio files under these formats to Apple Music (Dobly Atmos) and TIDAL (MQA).
If you want to distribute this type of content to Apple Music and/or Tidal, Omziki can do it for $18/track
Immersive Audio (Apple Music)
Dolby Atmos is the name of a sound technology that seeks to offer an immersive sound in 360º. Dolby Atmos files use up to 128 tracks and 118 sound objects simultaneously on an Atmos track, and its metadata contains information used by compatible audio equipment to control which speakers/speakers reproduce certain sounds.
If you are interested in the service, you should:
- Make sure your content follows the specs detailed here
- The stereo version of the release must’ve been previously distributed and live
- Send a request through this form and upload the CSV file attached to this article when requested in the form
Tidal Masters (Tidal)
The “Master” badge in the TIDAL app represents MQA file format availability for the release. MQA files are lossless audio files, which means users will be able to listen to tracks almost with the same quality with which they were recorded. This option is available to stream via TIDAL HiFi Plus level memberships using both mobile or desktop apps. More information about this format can be found at the MQA official site.
If you are interested in having your releases available this way in TIDAL, you should:
- Make sure your content is in MAQ
- The standard version of the release must’ve been previously distributed and live
- Sent a request through this form